Pisa (Italy) Author: Sven Hagenberg Viewed: 354 (5) Comments: 2
Well done, Sven ;)
Sven Hagenberg 05.07.2009
The Baptistry of St. John (Italian: Battistero di San Giovanni) is a religious building in Pisa, Italy. It started construction in 1152, in replacement of an older baptistry, and completed in 1363. It`s the second building, in the chronological order, in the Piazza dei Miracoli, near the Cathedral and the famous Leaning Tower (seen in the back).